The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum in Oil

Leave a Comment

I'm a big fan of facial oils, they make they biggest difference to my skin. I've already mentioned my love for the Antipodes Divine oil, but this is another oil I have been using in rotation. The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum in Oil, got my attention in store whilst repurchasing some favourites. In College I used the whole Vitamin E range, and particularly enjoyed the toner and moisturiser. I decided to give this a go as the 'serum in oil' hybrid intrigued me.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum-In-Oil
When I first applied this I was greeted with the signature Body Shop Vitamin E scent, suddenly I was 17 again. A trip down memory lane later, I was surprised with how quickly it absorbed into my skin and didn't leave me looking greasy. This product does what it says on the bottle, it is a serum in an oil. Therefore, you get the best of both worlds. Not to mention, if your extremely tired this is a go-to product as you can get the benefits of a treatment whilst saving valuable sleeping time. The Body Shop claim it is '8 hours beauty sleep for the skin'. I do have to admit after using this at night, when I awake in the morning my skin does look rested, replenished and feels very soft.

The best part about this product is that it is very affordable at £12 and The Body Shop are known for there generous deals. I think when I bought this there was a 40% off discount code flying around. It's also a brand which is available in most countries therefore everyone can benefit from this product.

I predict that very soon a lot of brands will be realising serum in oil hybrids. Are you a fan of The Body Shop products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.