Soap and Glory Body Scrubs

Leave a Comment
Slowly but surely I have worked my way through the entire Soap and Glory body care line. The body butters are some of the most nourishing I have ever tried. The body washes are a sensory treat. However my true love belongs to the body scrubs. They are some of the best scrubs around, for the price and size of product they can't be faltered. Not to mention they are constantly on 3 for 2 in Boots. Below are my top 3 favourites from the range.

Sugar Crush Body Scrub
I have to begin with the scent of this product. Now, I'm not very good at describing scents but I'll do my best. This smells good enough to eat, slightly reminiscent to those cola bottle one penny sweets. It's a fresh lime scent and amazing to use in the morning it really does awaken the senses, perfect for the summer time. On occasion I have been known to randomly open this have a sniff and then put it back. Out of all the soap and gory scrubs this is my number one as it has the perfect amount of grit to it. Enough to scrub away dead skin cells yet not too harsh that it leaves my skin red and sore.

Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub
This scrub has undergone some repackaging, I have to say I did prefer the old style. Again, this smells divine. Almost good enough to eat, and believe me I have been tempted. The maple scent leaves me feeling hungry after use. I enjoy using this in the colder months as there is something comforting about the scent. However, it is equally a treat to use in warmer months. The texture of this is perfect to use either in the shower or bath, as the granules are equally distributed. Therefore, when you take a little out of the jar and rub it on the skin you can work a large area with a small amount. Other body scrubs are not like this and when you go to use it, most is oil with a few scrubby bits distributed sparingly, that's not the case with this.

Pulp Friction Foamy Fruity Body Scrub
Apart from this having the best name ever, it's also a great product. I love the fact it comes in a tube rather than a tub. It makes it easier to use in the shower and it reduces the amount of product wasted by going straight down the drain. This scrub is unique as it starts off as a conventional body scrub but the more you work it into the body it then lathers up and creates a luxurious foam. In terms of a body scrub texture it is more gentle and less abrasive than the two above. The scent of Pulp Friction is fruity, fig based and very pleasant; the classic Soap and Glory scent reminiscent of Miss Dior Cherie.

This may be the start of a Soap and Glory series. Are you a fan of Soap and Glory body scrubs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.