Mid Week Pick Me Up Products

2 comments
When it comes to the middle of the week I always notice that my skin needs a little pick me up. A mixture of the freezing cold weather we've been experiencing, and the daily commute starts to take its toll on my face. There are three pick me up products I always reach for when I need to look alive again.


Body Shop Vitamin C Reviver
This product exceeded my expectations, it performs just as, if not better than some serums 2 or 3 times the price of this. The Body Shop Vitamin C Reviver is a brightening serum which instantly adds life back into the face. It refreshes and soothes skin, the product itself is very unique. The serum contains light reflective particles, but is in no way glittery or overly dewy. It has a gel like consistency which when applied is almost matte. A world away from traditional 'light reflective' products. It doesn't make my skin look overly oily it just helps to perk it up and look healthier.

Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 
I always do a mid week mask, whether its a clarifying or hydrating mask. I've said this before and I still stand by it. This is the only face mask I have tried where you can see a noticeable difference in the look and feel of your skin almost straight away. The scent immediately awakens the senses and the unique marmalade-like texture feels cooling. I wash it off using a warm flannel and it's honestly the most effective way to remove a face mask. This mask is designed to renew complexion and that's exactly what it does. Dead skin cells are removed leaving brighter and more radiant skin.

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
Not only are these pre-soaked pads convenient they are also suitable for everyone and any skin type. The most gentle of exfoliating toners I have tried yet still perform very highly. Each pad is soaked in just the right amount of glycolic and lactic acid so they are safe to use daily. I use these in rotation with other exfoliating toners throughout the week. They really do help to renew the skin and skin is left glowing afterwards. Perfect as part of a midweek facial.

What are your pick me up products?

2 comments:

  1. These products sound great! I really want to try something from first aid beauty so I might check out these pads! :) x

    leah-talks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah, I'm sure you'll find something you'll like from First Aid Beauty. The skincare is amazing and so is their body care products!

      Sammi
      x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.