Worth The Hype? Pixi Glow Tonic

Leave a Comment
I love when there's a certain hype around a product. It makes it  more irresistible, tempting and in many cases can be a treasure hunt to find. With some items, the hunt, and the relieving feeling of finding the product is much more impressive than the actual item but not with this. The Pixi Glow Tonic (£16 for 250ml!) has certainly had its share of hype. The hunt for this bad boy was unlike any other. It took me months to get hold of this, with it only being sold from Pixi's store in London or mail order over the phone it became a personal challenge (they now stock it online). Every few days I would call and await the moment I was told it was back in stock.


The mother ship finally arrived! I was excited to try this and see if it lived up to its hype. Instantly the sleek, simple and practical packaging impressed me. The pump allows for less product to be wasted and makes it easier to use. Pixi claim that this exfoliating glow tonic helps to firm, tone and tighten the skin. It removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. After using this for the past few months I can happily say this has made a huge difference in my skin and is definitely worth the hype. Exfoliating toners were new to me and this did not irritate my skin in the slightest, full of all good acids this is now a skincare staple. Overall my skin definitely looks healthier, clearer and feels a lot smoother. I use this after cleansing on a cotton wool pad 4/5 times a week but is gentle enough to be used every day. The glow tonic has provided results in my skin that no harsh exfoliating scrub has ever been able to do. I think everyone should use this, its suitable for all skin types, is a very reasonable price and lasts ages. At the time of posting it is currently sold out online but keep checking www.pixibeauty.co.uk/glow-tonic. As I come to the end of my huge 250ml bottle and must repurchase as I can't be without this the search is on again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.