Manicure Mondays - Nail Dotting Tools

Leave a Comment
So, I am a self confessed nail polish-aholic, in fact I have a penchant for polish. I had this idea to do a series of posts called 'Manicure Mondays'. We all know how manic Mondays can be, and its nice to take a little break. I will be discussing my favourite polishes, what's currently on my nails, nail art and just about anything to do with nail polish, really. For my first Manicure Monday I will be discussing one of my favourite nail tools.
Nail dotting tools 

I ordered these dotting tools from Amazon and they are perfect for nail art. Each dotting tool comes in different sizes, there are some perfect for polka dots and some come with a fine enough point to do even the most intricate of nail art. Not to mention they were really cheap, the set of 5 were only £1! Ideal if you're just starting out with nail art or a little gift for a fellow nail polish obsessive.

Are you a fan of nail art, what are some of your favourite tools?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.