Dark Circle Distraction (no concealer required)

Leave a Comment
Sometimes I find that when my dark circles are particularly bad, adding heavy concealer can make them look worse and more obvious. I do these steps to help me look more awake.

  • Don't skip the eye cream I love the Origins Ginzing eye cream as it feels refreshing and cool.


  • Curling my eyelashes are a must, they make eyes look more open and awake which distract from dark circles. Adding mascara can help too but nothing too heavy.


  • To make my eyes look brighter I use a shimmery neutral cream eye shadow, a light sweep works best.


  • The last tip is my favourite, a bright lip colour does wonders for brightening a face and completely distracts from tired eyes. I find a matte colour works just as well if not better than glossy lips. Check out the Revlon matte balms



If you feel you still need concealer, I'd recommend a sheer illuminating concealer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.