Handbag Essentials

Leave a Comment
Confession time; I am that person, who carries everything around for 'just in case' times. The contents of this pouch are constant and are moved from handbag to handbag. That doesn't stop me carrying around extras but we'll save that for another post.

I can assure you that all this does fit in the little pouch, just about.


Lip Products
Now, I'm slightly shocked there are only 2 lip products in this pouch. However rest assured, I do have more in my coat pockets and floating around in the bottom of my bag. The Korres lip butters are some of my favourites, they are super soft and buttery. As soon as it touches the lips it melts and applies ever so smoothly. Korres have a range of shades, they provide a good amount of tint to the lips, some are more pigmented then others. Each shade matches up to a different scent and are not harsh at all. The best part of the Korres lip butters are that they are 'natural' which I am a fan of, especially in something like a lip balm.

The second product is the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick, in the shade plum jam. I'm a big fan of these lip crayons, they are great for 'on the go' as they can be applied without a mirror. This shade is one of my favourites, a sheer plum colour which is unbelievably glossy yet not sticky. It instantly perks up my face.

Hand Cream
I always have a hand cream with me, I go through them quite quickly and this is the one I have at the moment. I prefer this Nivea Age Defying hand cream as it sinks into the skin quickly while not leaving any greasy residue. Its also has UV filters which I feel more hand creams should include.

Translucent Powder
Another Soap and Glory product, the Kick Ass Pressed Powder does a successful job at getting rid of any shine in the T-Zone. It doesn't look cakey which is why I prefer it and comes with a reasonably sized mirror.

Concealer
I need a concealer with me at all times to counteract any random redness or breakouts. This concealer covers most imperfections smoothly and blends really well. I think we all know by now I'm a fan of Origins products, I have a suspicion that this concealer may have been discontinued, please don't let it be!!

Fight the frizz
Lastly I carry round this little product with me, for times when I'm caught out in the rain. It smooths the ends of my hair without weighing it down. The Aveda damage remedy daily hair repair adds strength and shine but doesn't feel greasy. I may have to buy the full size of this product to try it out properly but so far so good.

What are some of your handbag essentials?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.