Origins Duo- VitaZing and GinZing

Leave a Comment
The endless rain and winter weather has left my skin dull and lacklustre. I'm a big fan of products which help to put the glow back into skin. Enter Origins VitaZing sheer tint moisturiser and GinZing eye cream.

Fake it 'till you make it- Skin care wise that is.


The VitaZing sheer tint moisturiser has very sheer coverage however it helps to blur any imperfections and make them less noticeable. Out of the tube it comes out as a grey colour which is a bit weird when you first apply it, but then wait a few moments and it blends into your skin tone, and leaves your skin looking bronzed and dewy. We can all do with looking a bit more bronzed and dewy in the middle of February am I right? I use this on lazy days on its own with just a dab of concealer, and I've also used this under make-up. Under make up works a treat as it allows me to use less foundation as this does most of the hard work.

One of the first eye creams I started using was Origins GinZing eye cream. This works best to brighten and de puff under the eyes. As someone in their early 20's I wasn't looking for a heavy, anti-ageing eye cream, I wanted something to hydrate under the eye area and to help me look more awake after one to many late nights. This is perfect for that. The first thing you notice with this product is the salmon colour, this helps to reduce the look of dark circles. When applied the cream instantly feels cooling and refreshing, if put in the fridge the night before it feels even better. My eyes look more awake after using this like I've had a full nights rest and no-one needs to know what time I got in last night. I would definitely recommend this if you're starting out with eye creams as this is my second pot. I also find this helps my under eye concealer look better. I would much prefer it if this came in a tube rather than a tub, and if the GinZing had an added SPF. 

Have you tried anything from Origins? What are some of your favourites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.