Pamper time - Manicure

Leave a Comment
Every now and again I try to get a little me time. There's nothing I love more than an at home manicure especially during winter time when our hands need a little love. Here are some of the bits I enjoy using.



I've found that the Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover is easy to use, effective, and works fast as it dissolves cuticles in just a couple minutes. Another gem from Sally Hansen I enjoy using is the Maximum Growth Cuticle and Nail Treatment. This little pen works well at nourishing my nails, I use it before and after a manicure as well as during. It keeps my nails looking healthy and helps with the dreaded peeling nails. I even keep one of these pens in my handbag for 'on the go' treatments. One of my favourite top coats is the Nails Inc Albert Bridge Topcoat. I get so many compliments when I use this top coat, its unbelievably shiny and makes my manicure last up to almost a week without chipping. Lastly I like to use a rich hand cream to really give my hands a loving treat, after all, they work so hard. The L'Occitane handcreams are super smoothing, with a unique balm like texture. They leave no greasy residue and help nourish dehydrated hands. The best way to describe it is like a fresh start for tired hands.

What are some of your favourites when it comes to a manicure?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.