Build Up Removal Shampoos

Leave a Comment
I hate washing my hair, there I said it. In fact, if I took the time I spent thinking about whether I should wash my hair, actually washing it, it would save so much time and hassle. I would say I have the typical 'greasy roots dry ends' hair type, but probably a little more oily. Every week, usually on a Sunday I prefer to use a build up removal shampoo to give my hair a right good clean. Shampoos like this are typically quite drying so I follow up with a good conditioner.



The Boots Expert Build Up Removal Shampoo, is a clarifying shampoo that gets rid of any product build up and grease. My hair feels lighter and cleaner when I've used this yet not too stripping. The price is fairly reasonable, much less that Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo though I still have my eye on that.

The second shampoo I like to use to deep clean my hair is the Lush I love Juicy Shampoo. It's worth noting, this smells lovely. This shampoo lathers really well, you only need a small amount. It cleans my hair really well without being too drying, however I would still recommend a good conditioner afterwards. Perfect for pamper nights.

Do you recommend any clarifying shampoos?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.