Lip Balm Lovelies

Leave a Comment
I'm a self confessed lip balm junkie. I like many others suffer from dry lips whether its winter or not. Over time I have tried many many lip balms and these are some of my favourites.



Burts Bees Lip Balm (£3.69)
The most purse friendly out of the bunch and a staple in my coat pocket. I love the scent to these lip balms they are pleasant and not overwhelming at all. The packaging is very practical with the twist up tube which allows me to use it on the go. The Burts Bees lip balms are some of the most nourishing lip balms out there, they don't feel waxy or just sit on top of the lips like some others do. For the price these are definitely a winner and can rival some lip balms which two or three times the price. It's worth checking out the tinted versions too, way more nourishing than the Maybelline Baby Lips.

Nuxe Reve de Miel (£9.50)
A blogger favourite; the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm is unlike one I have tried before. It has a more gritty texture to most and provides a slight exfoliation when applied. The finish is more matte than glossy. I find this works best overnight, in the morning you can feel it still working on the lips which makes it more effective than the lip balms which just disappear soon after application. The unique texture makes me repurchase this again and again as I am yet to find anything to rival it. The pot makes it inconvenient for travelling, however it is available in stick form but I found it to be not as good. The price may be shocking at first but a little goes a long way and my first pot lasted months.

Estelle and Thild Raspberry Lip Balm (£16)
This lip balm is my favourite to wear under lip sticks, it works like an effective quick treatment. If applied before you start your make-up by the time you come to the lips they are well prepared. I use this when my lips are particularly dehydrated and need fast nourishing results, I can always rely on this product and therefore my collection cannot be without it. The packaging is pretty and practical with a squeeze tube.

I'd love to hear some of your recommendations as I'm always looking to try more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.