Top 3 Products For Banishing Breakouts

Leave a Comment
With the change in weather comes a change in our skin. I've had a few annoying breakouts recently and raided my skincare arsenal to help banish them. I've found three products which have been the most effective.


Bravura Detoxifying Eucalyptus Toner
Last week I wrote a post about the Bravura Calendula Toner. I mentioned a very tempting offer on cleansers and toners currently on their site. I ordered this more astringent toner for days when my skin is looking more oily and spotty and just down right blegh. Targeted at more oily skin types the high content of AHA's accelerates exfoliation of skins dead cells. It contains salicylic acid for deep pore cleansing and help prevent blemishes and blocked pores. I apply this onto a cotton pad and work around my face and neck paying particular attention to any blemishes. If you're particularly worried about scaring after a breakout, an exfoliating toner is your best friend.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
This product I use as a serum under my moisteriser AM/PM. When my skin is not looking its best and is experiencing a breakout I find this lightweight serum is ideal to use. It contains glycerin to help refine skins texture while also controlling shine throughout the day. I find that when I use this it makes a considerable difference to any scaring I may be left with while helping to reduce blemishes.


Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil
I completely used up a whole bottle of this stuff, however as I debated whether to repurchase it or try something new, I ordered some 'try me' kits. Along with the kits came a generous sample of the Rosehip oil, perfect for travelling. I used this at night as part of my skincare routine, I think of a facial oil as sealing everything in. When I first felt those pesky under the skin blemishes, I knew this was the product to tackle them. After the first night I found that the pain was considerably reduced, however the redness was still there. So the next night I did the same skincare routine and woke up to find not only had the redness been reduced but the size of the blemishes had too. It also helped to control sebum so I wasn't so oily throughout the day. After a few days use my skin was clear again and I've decided I need a new bottle ASAP.

I've been including these three products into my skincare routine and found that together they make a huge difference in my skin. My skincare products usually change depending on how my skin is looking and feeling.

Do you have any products which are perfect for banishing breakouts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.