Empties - Bath and Shower

Leave a Comment
Empties

Its empties time again. This time there seems to be a bath and shower theme developing. 

I've had this miniature for a while now. It got lost towards the back of the cupboard. When I was feeling ill and needed something to put in the bath this is what I chose. Philosophy has such a diverse range of scents in their products and every one is just as lovely as the last. I love this brand at christmas time as they really up the ante. Snow Angel incorporates the brands 3 in 1 formula, can be used in the shower, bath or as a shampoo. I used it in the bath and the scent was very pleasant and light. Not overpowering or sickly sweet. The bathroom smelt like a spa. I didn't notice any of the shimmer make a difference to the water but overall was a lovely product  and I would buy again.

No bath and shower post would be complete without Soap and Glory. Another fabulous body scrub. Not too abrasive but has just enough grit that you know its working. Scented with the 'Mist You Madly' fragrance it's moisturising oils help to reveal softer skin.

My skin is considerably more dryer as the weather gets colder. I have to admit to skipping the moisterising step when in a rush and especially when I just want to get dressed quickly. Whipped Clean is made up of 25% oils and butters to keep skin soft. I can't stand shower gels which dry out my skin and make it feel tight. This feels like a cream or lotion rather than a shower gel, as you apply the cream it lathers and moisturises. It smells like almonds, pistachios and vanilla. The shea butters help keep skin soft all day. I'll be stocking up for the winter.

I love mini kits like this and surprisingly this set took me a while to get through. It contains 2 miniature shampoos, 2 miniature conditioners and a detangling comb. I took a duo every time I went away and by containing 2 of each product it makes this set a must have for fellow travelers. Perfect for thoroughly testing a shampoo and if you like to change up your products. I got on well with these shampoos and conditioners. The Balance range is aimed at more oily hair types. The conditioner didn't weigh down my hair but kept it nourished. The shampoo contains no nasties such as silicones or sulphates. It helped to keep my hair cleaner for longer. As with most sulphate free shampoos it does not lather as well but it just means you need to use a little more. I only use sulphate free shampoos and this one performs better than most. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.