Postcards From Paris

5 comments
Does anyone else remember the Olsen twins movie; Passport To Paris? I've loved the Olson twins since I was a child and when I saw that movie at the age of 10/11 I knew I had to go.
For my 16th birthday I took the trip to Paris. This weekend I stumbled across the photographs from this trip and began reminiscing. Firstly, I must add that there is nothing more satisfying than finding printed photographs. I need to start printing more and put them in albums instead of keeping them on my computer. I created a collage and began taking snaps. Remember the old school collages, instead of the apps we get on our phones nowadays. 





  • Paris is one of the most beautiful cities I have traveled to and fully intend on going back.
  • I stayed in one of the Disney hotels called Sequoia Lodge. In one of the pictures below you can see the soap I stole from the hotel room.  It was too cute.
  • The views from Sacre Coeur and the top of the Eiffel Tower boasts stunning views for the city. 
  • It was very hot and the air conditioning wasn't working on the Eurostar on the return journey. It was one of the worst journeys I have been on. Not fun.
  • Disneyland Paris is fun for any age! I had a blast and want to go again asap.
  • This was before my love of skincare began, not one picture of a French pharmacy in sight. The shame.
Have you been to Paris, I'd love to hear about your trip.

5 comments:

  1. I do remember that film - French boys on scooters, always a fun dream at that age (or any age really). I love stumbling across proper printed out photos too, there's something nice about something that isn't digital. It certainly looked like you saw a lot on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, there's something about holding a hard copy which is so lovely. French boys on scooters definitely the dream at any age.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went with school in year 8 so my photo's are from a film camera too. Though I don't know where they are :( Oh actually someone did post some of them on fb, really embarrassing they are! I've been to Disneyland too, not long after the school trip. I really want to go again though!

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of my pictures were embarrassing too haha, I couldn't post them. Disneyland wwas so much fun. I want to go back too.

      Sammi

      Delete
  4. Passport to Paris! OMG. I used to love some of those Olsen Twin films. I stayed in Sequoia Lodge when I was about 11. I'd like to go back to Disneyland but I think we are going to go to Disneyworld in Florida next year. Didn't reckon much to Paris itself. Controversial, I know! x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.