Lip balm Lovelies #2

Leave a Comment
You might remember a few months ago I wrote a post called Lip balm Lovelies, where I discussed three very nourishing lip balms. In this second part I will be discussing three of my favourite tinted lip balms. I'm such a fan of tinted lip balms that on any occasion there are around 4-6 of them floating around in my handbag. I find them so easy to use will prefer them to a lipstick.


Korres Lip Butter
Ah Korres I have such love for this brand, their skincare is well worth a try. This little pot of joy is not only a beautiful colour but one of the most nourishing lip balms I have tried. It lasts for hours and leaves a beautiful tint of colour behind. The wear is unbelievable as it does not gather and more importantly does not leave my lips dryer after it wears away. It instantly melts into a soft butter when in contact with skin. Don't worry if your not a fan of lip products in a pot, because these beauties also come in a stick. The whole colour range is impressive and the scent is very pleasant too.

Apivita Lip Care
The first thing I tried from this brand is their lip balms. I had the pomegranate lip care stick and not only did I use it all up, but found myself opening the packaging just to smell it. Something about the scent reminds me of my childhood, I can't put my finger on what it reminds me of but one sniff is just so nostalgic. Similar to the Korres lip butter it melts into a soft butter when applied, its almost like a drink of water for the lips. Each colour has wonderful lasting power and all are very wearable. Such a joy to use that I can't bear to be apart from them when they run out. As I can be very picky with lip products I think the fact that I continue to repurchase these and use them all up is a testament.

Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm
This one was an impulse buy, as if I need another lip product, right. I adore the colour of this lip balm it instantly perks up the face. Probably not as nourishing as the Korres or Apivita balms but still very impressive. It doesn't strip the lips of moister and is long wearing. Let's just say I need to restrain myself from ordering more.

Which is your favourite tinted lip balm?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.