Holy Grail Products

Leave a Comment
We all have those products which we keep going back to. They promise to do what they state they will, they keep you coming back for more. A sure sign of a holy grail product is the repurchase. Here are my holy grail products, all of which have passed the elusive repurchase test.



Ren Clarifying Clay Cleanser (round 2)
This cleanser is a holy grail for me because it never breaks me out. Even when I use something that my skin has not agreed with, this is the cleanser I use to clear it up. It is a clay based cleanser which is effective yet not drying in the slightest. I find that this does a good job in controlling oils my skin produces, and keeps my skin from looking like an oil slick.

Pixi Glow Tonic (round 3)
The word hype was invented for this product. I remember trying to order this back in the day when it was only available for mail order or making the trip to the Pixi store. After months of waiting I finally got my bottle of glow tonic and I CAN tell you, this product is definitely worth the hype. My skin looks clearer, brighter and overall much healthier.

Diorskin Nude BB Cream (round 2)
This BB cream performs much more like a conventional eastern BB cream. Much better coverage and lasting power than others I have tried. This product makes my skin glow and evokes many compliments. Best applied with fingertips which is a God send when in a morning rush and 'the 2 minute face' is the only option.

Apivita Lip Care (round 3)
I mentioned this in more detail in my Lip Balm Lovelies #2 post. Overall there is nothing I do not like about this lip balm. I feel more people should try this as it is a hidden gem and deserves much more hype. Nourishing and long lasting while still providing a beautiful tint to the lips, there's nothing not to like. Next time your in M&S be sure to pick one up. They are very reasonably priced and the colour selection is beautiful.

What are some of your Holy Grail Products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.