Feeling Blue? Current Favourite Blue Nailpolishes

Leave a Comment
It's been a while since I have written a nail polish post. Recently when making the gargantuan decision of what colour to paint my nails? I noticed I have a rather large collection of blue nail colours. I've picked four very different shades which I enjoy using.



Essie Lapis of Luxury
Essie, in my opinion has the best formula of polishes around. Lapis of luxury is a summertime favourite of mine. Its a gorgeous creamy blue which I think will flatter most skin tones.  I love using this shade and its one of those colours which you catch yourself staring at throughout the day.

Nails Inc Stanhope Garden
Nails Inc produce some of the most beautiful and unique colours around. Part of the Sorbet Collection, Stanhope Gardens is a blue unlike any other. It's in-between a duck egg blue and the classic Tiffany blue. I need 2/3 coats of this to make it opaque.

OPI Ski Teal We Drop
The award for best nail polish names has to go to OPI. This teal polish applies beautifully and the OPI brush makes it so easy to work with. Unlike the Nails Inc Stanhope Gardens this can be opaque with only one coat. The polish lasts a good 4/5 days and even without a topcoat remains shiny.

Nails Inc Motcomb Street
This shade is very reminiscent of Essie's After School Boy Blazer. A very dark almost black but blue shade. This looks very chic and I love wearing it, it goes with everything and is an alternative to a black shade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.