Whats On Your Nails Right Now?

Leave a Comment


Orly Boho Bonnet
I love writing these posts as I'm forever changing my polish. Today on my nails bears this beautiful TK Maxx treasure. Tk maxx is my favourite shop to waste time in. Purely for the fact that you never know what you are going to find. I've been searching for a colour like this for a while now. Orly' Boho Bonnet is a lovely creamy muted blue/grey, it almost has a vintage hue. There is no shimmer and compliments a tan beautifully. As I type this post I can't help  but admire this colour on my nails. The beat part is that it was only £2.99! Orly can be quite expensive and I don't think I've ever bought a full size before, I tend to stick to the mini Orlys. The polish was quite thin but became opaque after the second coat. It dried quickly and so far I'm on day 3 with no chipping. The top of the polish bottle is made of the same rubber the NARS packaging is made of. This is extremely convenient as it make gripping the brush easier, it avoids slipping and allows precision. I can't tell you how annoying some polish bottles can be especially when they become stuck! I'm hoping to pick up more of these.

Are you an Orly fan?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.