Barcelona 2014 Part 1

Leave a Comment


Some of you may already know that I recently went on a trip to Barcelona. I'm now back and thought I would share some holiday snaps with you all. Barcelona is a beautiful city full of culture and history, to balance out the hectic tourist days I also took to the beach for some sun. 

Park Guell is a stunning garden which contains architectural elements, it is situated on a hill which makes for some stunning views of the city.  The garden is extremely relaxing and every inch of it is a photo opportunity. The beauty of the mosaics truly glistens under the sun, the mosaic details are not only visually pleasing but the designs are quite inspirational.






Barcelona balconies, I could have taken pictures of balconies all day.
'The skies awake, so I'm awake'. Watching the sunrise from the W hotel on my birthday, a moment I will treasure forever.




That's all for part 1, check back later for part 2.

Sammi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.