Stila One Step Correct

Leave a Comment
When I first saw this product my initial reaction was 'what the heck?' the triple swirl helix design completely lured me in. Even now I can just sit and stare at this thing for ages, I have no idea why. Anyway, the Stila One Step Correct is a 'skin tone correcting, brightening serum'. It is meant to be used under make up as a primer, the three different colours work together to even out your complexion. Green to minimise redness, lavender to counteract sallowness and peach to help brighten and illuminate. Honestly, I was worried the packaging design may make this a gimmick and not live up to the bold claims it states.

Stila One Step Correct
After moisturising I use one small pump for my whole face, it absorbs easily into the skin and doesn't feel tacky or sticky. It instantly feels hydrating, refreshing and makes me look more awake. This primer is ideal if you have any scaring or angry breakouts as it does help neutralise the redness. It did help to control any oil in my t-zone and over all balance the skin. To conclude, this is not a gimmicky product and does indeed do what it claims to on the box. A good all rounder that I think most skin types can benefit from.

What do you look for in a good primer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.