Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

Leave a Comment
I don't know where to begin with this product? I simply adore it, which is a shocker as I normally steer clear of Clinique skincare. Their make-up I love, especially the mascaras. I had racked up a fair few Boots advantage points and knew this is what I wanted. After multiple trips to the Clinique counter without any success I began stalking the Boots website. On a rainy Sunday morning months ago I saw it was back in stock, quickly bought with my points and collected from the store the next day.
Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm
I could not wait to try the Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm. When I first tried it I was surprised by the texture, it looks like lard but as soon as it makes contact with the skin it melts into a luxurious oil. Since then I have been using it morning and night. I spend time massaging this gently onto my face and neck, it easily washes off with a damp flannel. Leaving my skin so soft and clean without any film or greasy residue. The main difference with this cleanser is that it leaves my skin feeling more nourished afterwards. This cleansing balm contains no fragrance or mineral oil so it should be suitable for every skin type. If you're a little wary about trying a cleansing balm this is a good one to start with as it is a no nonsense product. A little goes a long way with this cleanser, even though I tend to use a little too much. It effectively melts away make-up, even waterproof products, perfect for a double cleanse. There is nothing about this product I would change and I think everyone should try it. Judging by how hard it is to get hold of I think everyone is.

Are you a fan of cleansing balms? Have you tried this one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.