The Repurchase - Ren Clarifying Clay Cleanser

Leave a Comment
After weeks of breakouts I was getting quite annoyed with my skin. It didn't look or feel the same, blemishes were more painful and 'good skin days' were a distant memory. So I went looking for an old favourite. I remembered using the Ren Clarifying Clay Cleanser before and really enjoying it. I was too impatient to order online, so on my lunch break I popped to Marks and Spencer to pick up another bottle.
Ren Clarifying Clay Cleanser 
To my surprise there was a promotion and the amount of product had been increased, it was now 200ml for the same price. After a brief but lovely chat about cleansers with the sales assistant I was happy to have this back in my life. One pump is enough for the whole face and neck. I apply it on dry skin and spend a few minutes really working it into the skin and massaging it. Then I wash it away with a warm damp flannel/wash cloth. There is a connotation with the name that the product could be quite stripping and drying, however this is not the case. My skin does indeed feel clean and still soft after use. The blemishes have calmed and been reduced, so far I have had no new breakouts. Whilst using this I have noticed a reduction in how oily my skin gets throughout the day. Redness has been significantly reduced. This product does have a slight scent but nothing too overwhelming, and the pump makes it easy and clean to use.

I am glad to have repurchased this and quite look forward to cleansing my face at the end of the day. 'Good skin days' are nigh.

What has been your skincare repurchase?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.