Holiday Prep - Soap and Glory Butter Yourself

2 comments
Like many others, I am preparing for my summer holiday. A trip to Barcelona is nigh and with an upcoming holiday comes all the holiday prep. I'm not talking washing and ironing clothes I'm talking getting ready to show more skin. After all the rain we've had I'm in desperate need of some vitamin D.

Soap and Glory Butter Yourself

The Soap and Glory Butter Yourself has lately become a cult classic in its own right. A thick body butter which can transform the skin after application, instantly nourishing and smoothing. I have been using this religiously on my quest to become summer ready. Most of the time I can be too lazy to moisturise and the fact that this came in a tub made me see it as a chore. However after using it consistently for the few weeks I have noticed a difference in my skin. It feels smoother and a lot softer, the scent of this body butter is delightful, the classic soap and glory scent. Very similar to . Soap and glory claim this body butter contains AHAs to help exfoliate the skin. Which may be why my skin feels softer however that could also be a result of my recent body scrub. Either way, if your on a mission to get rid of any dry elbows or knees this is the stuff you need.

Are you also lazy with moisturising?

2 comments:

  1. I love this stuff! I'm very lazy with moisturising but this feels so good it makes me actually want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree it leaves skin feeling so good, I look forward to using it.

      Sammi
      Xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.