Chelsea Boots

4 comments
I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of chelsea boots for a long time now.  Some that I have found have either been too big around the ankles, or just bad quality. Recently I have acquired this pair which I have fallen in love with. The colour is perfect and they are extremely comfortable, not to mention easy to style.
Timberland Savin Hill Chelsea Boot


Chelsea boots are very versatile. They look good with dresses, jeans and also leggings. A good alternative to the chunky biker boot we've seen a lot of the last few years. I'm a big fan of chelsea boots on men too (hello Saint Laurent Classic Wyatt Suede boots).

Are you a fan of chelsea boots?

4 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. design custom boots online

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Ostrich leather shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Danner work shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! casual shoes pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.