January Loves

Leave a Comment
Now that January is over I've rounded up a few products which I have really enjoyed and found to be effective this month. Towards the end of the January I was struck down with the flu, my fever wiped me out for a good few days and everything I had planned took a back seat. I sneezed so much I think I got abs. Seriously it was like a workout. This left me to separate the wheat from the chaff, and I found some serious wonder products.
Just a few January favourites.
The Body Shop Aloe Lip Balm
Whenever I get ill, my lips are the first to know about it. They get dehydrated and sore. The Body Shop Aloe Lip Balm is a product I've mentioned before and I raved about how effective it was. I used it every night before bed and woke with lips which were significantly softer. If you've tried lip balms and still haven't one which makes a difference I'd highly recommend this as you can visibly see and feel a difference after the first use.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver
Winter skin can be a pain, it can often look dull and lifeless. I found the Vitamin C Skin Reviver to be effective in adding radiance and adding glow back into the skin. The texture is very unique as it's light, weightless and silky. It doesn't make my combination skin more oily as it mattifies but still adds a glow. It's really unique.

Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Body Lotion
This month I couldn't get enough of this scent and I don't think things are going to change any time soon. I find 'Butter Yourself' more hydrating than 'The Righteous Butter' and much prefer the packaging too. This body lotion absorbs very fast so you can get dressed rather quickly and also hydrates the driest of skins. It softens and soothes even the driest skin.

What are some of your January loves?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.