How I Cover Dark Circles

Leave a Comment
Cover Dark Circles

Dark circles, probably the most common issue most people face. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, so naturally we want it to be bright. I've tried many different techniques and products to help cover my dark circles. I've found the most effective way is to firstly keep the area around the eye hydrated. Whether that is with an eye cream or taking your serum up to your eyes. Secondly, I've found that using a corrector which is peach or pink based makes a noticeable difference. A corrector helps to neutralise any darkness and knock out that purple or blue tone that can be seen under the eyes. Benefit and Bobbi Brown do fantastic correctors, Max Factor have launched their Colour Correct Sticks which are a great budget buy.
Next you can begin to conceal with a concealer that matches your skin tone, or one which is one shade lighter to really help brighten it up. I prefer to use my fingers rather than a brush as the heat from your fingers can help warm up the product allowing it to apply smoother. I sometimes use the Clinique Airbrush Concealer to help reflect the light or something more creamy such as the Dior Star concealer. A setting powder should be the last step to help the products stay put all day and prevent creasing.

What products do you recommend to cover dark circles?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.