Give The Gift Of Good Skin - Ole Henrikson Duo

Leave a Comment
Ole Henrikson
Ole Henrikson Merry and Bright Duo Holiday Kit
I'm one of those people who can't get excited for Christmas until I open that first door on the advent calender. Walking through Selfridges and half admiring the Christmas decoration, whilst the other half of me is just daunted by the amount of stuff everywhere, I notice this beauty; The Ole Henrikson Merry and Bright Duo Holiday Kit. This little duo contains the infamous Truth Serum and the Pure Youth serum, two perfect serums to add to your morning and nighttime routine. What really impressed me about this kit is the price. For £18 you get two of the most popular Ole Henrikson products in a kit which is worth £47!

The serums are very impressive, the Truth Serum is brightening and nourishing while the Pure Youth Serum contains Vitamin C and Rosehip oil to even out complexions and tackle any scarring. Designed to be used under a moisteriser, they absorb quickly and do an effective job of keeping skin hydrated all day. If you're thinking of gift ideas for a loved one, I highly recommend this kit. Perfect for someone who loves skincare or someone who is just starting to build a skincare routine. I myself will be buying a second kit as it's such good value for money and I suspect it will sell out quite quickly.

Will you be giving the gift of good skin?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.