5 Things... That Have Made Me Smile

Leave a Comment
It's so easy to overlook the things that make you smile, as it's always the things that get you down which take up so much attention. I should do these "5 Things" posts more often as they help me to stay positive. Here's 5 things that have made me smile over the last few weeks.

Park Guell Barcelona
Park Guell - Barcelona

1) Being Busy. This might sound strange but I'm so thankful to be busy and juggling many projects at the same time.

2) Bacon. Just cause.

3) When the Sun finally makes an appearance after days of rain! The best!

4) My house/room after I've been cleaning, organising and just generally sorting my life out.

5) Meeting new people who are genuinely really nice!

What has been making you smile lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.